The words and phrases we use carry a lot of power and can either lead you to success or sabotage your efforts. This video will show you how your words can either empower you or sabotage you. Watch the video and please leave a comment below.
This was taken from Kelly Lewis who I think is a great Law of Attraction coach. Check her out at Kelly Lewis coaching.
How often do you take the time to enjoy a peaceful moment? In this fast-paced world, even when we’re not working, we’re busy entertaining or being entertained, socializing, exercising, cleaning, driving, shopping, and taking care of our homes and families.
So when was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing — simply sitting and gazing out the window, watching the rain splashing down, or the snow gently falling, or the wind blowing through the trees? Or watching waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle, or children playing joyfully in the park? When was the last time you didn’t have something scheduled, when you could just sit and relax, and simply BE, until you were ready to move on?
Everywhere you look on television, and social media, people are taking the ice bucket challenge for ALS. Every one is jumping on the bandwagon for this one. I do love that it is for a very worthy cause. I would like to use this opportunity to give you additional thoughts on this ice bucket phenomenon.
With a lot of people putting so much energy and thought into taking this challenge, and also challenging other people, what about if we put as much energy and thought into other things in our lives. It seems like almost everyone wants to be included in on this and are willing to show the world through social media that we support this. I know a lot of people are just probably following the lead of someone else. In doing this. Just because they were challenged. Read More…
For many, it’s a fear of rejection. Imagine the level of success you could create if you were to transform that fear into the power of focus and commitment. A lot of times, when you question the fear, you’ll find it has no substance. Ask yourself, What’s the worst that could happen if I’m rejected? Usually, the answer is that you might hear someone say “no.” Is that really such a big deal? Does it change your value?
There’s nothing that anyone can do, say, or think to lessen your value. You have incredible value simply because you are here on this planet. And you can decide how much you align yourself with that truth. It is impossible for anyone to reject you unless you are rejecting yourself. Because remember, your outer reality is a reflection of your inner reality. Others are just mirroring back to you the way you feel about yourself. Read More…
Let me ask you a question. What comes to mind when you think about adversity when it appears in your life? Most people think about struggle or hardship or some kind of difficulty. Remember, that is always more than one perspective on any issue. When I coach clients on adversity in their life I always tell them to choose the perspective that feels the best. In the Law of Attraction the better you feel then the higher the vibration you are putting out. If you are vibrating on a higher level then you are becoming more magnetic to attracting more abundance, prosperity, love, health or anything else that you desire. Read More…
I recently had a hip replacement. My pain was at a level that I could not tolerate any longer and it was affecting my everyday life.So I went ahead and had a total hip replacement. I would like to share with you now some of the insights that I gained with this surgery.
What I learned through having this surgery is to focus in on the results that you want. This is the same thing I teach my clients. I teach my clients about focusing their thoughts on what they want and not on what they do not want. So I focused on my desired result to regain my mobility quickly and the pain will diminish rapidly. I just focused in an adjusted my attitude to one that will support my desired results. Read More…
Typically, the message of Thanksgiving is one of abundance and love as we surround ourselves with our favorite people and fabulous food. This year is no different. No matter what we know about the past and what we feel about the future, Prepare for an awesome life. Although a list similar to this one has been circulating for a while, I made a few changes, added some things and lent my personal touch to some of these awesome tips. The message is timeless and I hope you enjoy it.
26 Tips for Living An Awesome Life
1. Take a short walk every day and while you walk, smile. Walking is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and contemplate the beautify of peace.
3. When you wake up in the morning, pray for God’s guidance in giving you purpose for the day.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in creating a positive moment in the present.
8. Eat at least one bounteous meal a day.
9. Know that life is not fair, but it is still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You do not have to win every argument. Sometimes it is best to agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called personal disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will it matter?”.
17. Help the needy and be generous Be a ‘giver’ not a ‘taker’.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business, so why should you care?
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, reflect on the day and be thankful for your accomplishments.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Take some time each day to give a hug to your loved ones or even to your pets. And don’t forget to let them hug you back.
26. Recognize that becoming self-reliant is the most important thing you can do to insure long-term survival. Rely on yourself and you will never be met with disappointment.
The Final Word
As we enter the waning few weeks of the year, I encourage you to look back and reflect upon those things that have made you the happiest. If there were more bad times then good, so be it. As Preppers we have too much to do to dwell on the past. Let us move forward together as we create a better life for ourselves and our family.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!