How would you Like a New Perspective on How to Set Goals but More Importantly,
How to Achieve Them?
Learn this simple way of setting goals and learn how to put an action plan for maximum achievement into place
Most people know about setting goals and know they should have goals. Most people feel the need every year to set New Year’s Resolutions because that is what everyone does.
Let me ask you a question. Do youexpectto actually achieve a New Year’s Resolution or do you just set it and forget like Ron Popeil’s rotisserie? Have you set goals in the past but notachieved them? Would you like to learn once and for all how to achieve them?
Haven’t you wasted enough time just getting by in life?
My partner Cindy and I recorded a free teleclass on how to set meaningful and achievable goals and then taught a method on how to achieve them.
Some common mistakes when setting goals
- You heard you are supposed to set goals so you try to do that
- They are someone else’s goals and not yours
- They are not meaningful to you so you will not achieve them
- They are not specific enough and are too general
- They aren’t relevant to you so there is no motivation to achieve them
Do you know the difference between a goal and a dream?
In this recording we will talk about:
- The importance of setting smart goals
- The difference between a goal and a dream
- Why most people don’t accomplish their goals
- How to set achievable goals that are relevant to you
- How to create a plan for maximum achievement
Why just float through another year? Why not set achievable goals and create a plan for achievement making next year your best year ever!
We can show you that by changing your perspective and looking through a different lens that your life can be the life of your dreams. It starts with getting clear on what you want by setting great goals and creating your plan for achievement.
Goals are a road map to your success
Listen to this recorded call instantly when you enter your name and email below. This call will give a new perspective on how you set goals but more importantly how to achieve them. Enter your name and email now.