Week 15 Stepping into Greatness Lesson
Phenomenal Success & Happiness Starts with a Balanced Life
To achieve phenomenal success and wealth visualizing your future is the key. Your current thoughts will determine what you receive in life and it is important that you remain focused on the positive things that you want and not on the things that you do not want.
Once your thoughts stay focused on the positive things that you want in your life you start to act as a magnet to attract those things that you are thinking about. I have coached many people over the past few years and the one issue that I have seen time and time again is when it comes to visualizing their future, people tend to only focus on their careers and their business. They believe that their financial and personal lives will take care of themselves. This is absolutely not true. If you want to live abundantly you need to visualize abundance in EVERYarea of your life.
There are many areas of your life that you need to pay attention to. There are seven main areas of your life that are important in my opinion. Below are the seven areas of your life.
1. Financial – this includes the money that you want to invest, your total income, savings, and debts that you would like to pay off.
2. Business/Career – this includes businesses that you might want to start and create, the careers you want to have and also the people that you want to work with.
3. Personal – strictly based on you. These could include skills you want to master, things you want to buy, vacations you want to take, things you want to do, classes you want to take, etc.
4. Health and Fitness – includes physical fitness, spiritual, mental. Subjects to think about would be exercise, nutritional habits, spiritual development, new ways of thinking and overall awareness.
5. Fun – we all need to have fun in our lives. Think of things that will bring you joy even if it’s just playing golf, fishing, scrapbooking, ceramics, or maybe going to amusement parks. Whatever makes you happy and laugh and have a good time these are the things you need to put down.
6. Relationships – you want to concentrate on the people in your life, whether they are members of your family, friends, coworkers, clients, mentors, etc.
7. Contribution – these are organizations or places where you want to give back to society. Your contributions can be money, your time or your talents.
Now that you have an idea of the seven areas of your life it is now time to decide what you want in each area and then begin your visualization on achieving your goals.
THIS WEEK'S ACTION STEP
Knowing the seven areas of your life and then deciding what you want in each area is a huge step in achieving your dreams and your goals. It is now time to claim the abundance in your life. Below are the seven areas listed once again only now there are questions I would like you to ask yourself and then answer to get absolutely clear on your deep inner desires.
1. Financial – How much money to do you want to make each month? How much do you want to invest? Save? What are the debts you want to pay off?
2. Business/Career – What businesses do you want to create or be involved in? What do you really want to be doing every day of your life (career wise)? Who do you want to work with?
3. Personal – What material things do you want to buy for yourself? What skills (dancing, playing a musical instrument, learning to swim, etc.) do you want to master? What countries or famous places do you want to visit? Where do you want to go on your yearly, monthly, vacations and what do you want to do?
4. Health and Fitness – If you could have the physique you wanted, what would you look like? What exercise have you always wanted to try, but never have? Are you satisfied with your current eating habits, or would you like to eat healthier? What religion or spiritual practice would you like to study? How would that practice enhance your spiritual life? What mental habits do you need to work on? Do you need to develop a better attitude towards yourself and the Universe?
5. Fun – What activity do you look forward to? What activity makes you feel like a kid again? Is there something you enjoy doing, but don’t make time to do?
6. Relationships – Who needs you to spend more time with them? At home? At work? Who do YOU need to spend more time with? Is it a mentor? A spiritual guide?
7. Contribution – What charity or community project do you want to contribute to? Do you want to give your money? Your time? Do you possess talents that could benefit that charity of project?
Once you have written down the answers to the questions above now it’s time to write out your goals for each of those areas. For each area in each goal that you write down you want to visualize three action steps that will help you attain each of your goals. Write down those steps.
Every day I would like you to visualize taking action on those steps and then visualize accomplishing your goals one by one. What visualizing will help you do is to convince your mind that you have achieved these and once a mind is convinced that everything you want is not only possible it is already happening.
I would like you to do at least one action step for one goal every day until that one goal is accomplished. Then move onto another goal until every goal becomes a reality and you accomplish each one of those goal.
Remember, Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself. It is time to create the best life possible!
Until next week
High Performance coach and Law of Attraction specialist